When a child begins school, it is a big phase not only for the child but for the whole family. We understand this, therefore, warmly invite prospective children and parents to familiarise themselves with the school prior to admission. We will be very happy to take the parents around the school and offer them the opportunity to ask questions.
Parents are free to call within school working hours and make an appointment.
|Pre Nursery||2+ as of 31st March 2017|
|Nursery||3+ as of 31st March 2017|
|KG||4+ as of 31st March 2017|
|Class I||5+ as of 31st March 2017|
|Class II||6+ as of 31st March 2017|
|Class IV||8+ as of 20th July 2017|
|Class V||9+ as of 20th July 2017|
At the time of Admission, the following documents are to be submitted to the administrative office:
- Duly filled and signed Admission Form.
- Two Passport size color photographs of the child.
- Proof of date of birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
- The Transport Form (If School transport needs to be availed).
- Photocopy of the present school final exam report card.
- Passport size photographs of parents or guardians, for escort pass.
- Child medical record.
School Office Hours
Admission forms will be accepted during School office hours.
The working hours for the administrative staff are eight hours (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
The School remains open for all enquiries related to admissions from Monday through Saturday.